Sunday, April 19, 2015

Farewell

Some people say I'm not normal... and they are right, I am not. Nor do I want to be. For me, being normal means doing stuff just because everyone else does also. That's too shallow for me.

I left home. From now on I'll be living on my own, from anything I can find. Don't worry, I'll be fine :D

I don't know when I'm coming back... I don't know if I'm coming back. I'll at least pay some people a visit when I feel like it.

So.. what happened to my last "I'll learn all by myself" philosophy? Nothing. I was learning a lot and working with an amazing team of amazing guys. Everything going well as planned, even with less effort than I anticipated would be necessary. Except for one tiny detail: some people don't understand it and don't trust me enough to even accept it. Also, I have been wandering without a long term goal for way too long. Leaving everything behind is a wonderful way to find out what I miss the most and what is important to me.

Why did I let my hair grow? I like the feeling of it floating on the wind. It means Freedom. Too many times people take things for granted. Expressions like: "I lost someone". How can you lose what is not yours? Think about it for a second and maybe you can return value to things which had lost it.

I understand this decision might hurt some people. I'm sorry. This time I don't expect anyone to understand what I'm doing. But I know at least some will. I would avoid it if I had other good options :(

To all of those that helped me until now, friends and family, and specially to those that understand, I won't forget what you all did for me. Arigatō!

NEWS: I ended up coming back soon after. I had someone reminding me that sometimes you don't have to do all by yourself.

Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment